AWS Networking Specialty Exam
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-COO) examination validates your skills in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale.
SpireTec provides instructor-led training program to help you understand the related concepts, principles and practices. After every module, we carry on practice runs or assessment sessions and Q-A (Question-Answer) sessions to test your preparedness. The exercise helps you hone your skills. The practice-based learning helps you successfully pass the AWS Networking Specialty Exam.
The AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Exam (ANS-COO) paper consists of 75 questions (either multiple choice or multiple response), and the allotted time is 170 minutes. Multiple choice has one correct answer out of four, and multiple response has two correct answers out of five or more. The exam is available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Certification: Skills Measured
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architectural best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
Who Should Take AWS Networking Specialty Certification?
Networking engineers in the USA have an average salary as USD71,213 (according to Salary.com). The salary varies depending on education, certification, additional skills and the number of years’ experience in the field. Visa, Facebook, UCLA Health, Northrop Gurmann, and USAA are the top US companies hiring for network engineers, according to Indeed. AWS Networking Specialty certification gives advances your career.
Computer networks (LANs, WANs, network segments, intranets, etc.) are critical parts of almost every organization. Network and computer systems administrators make sure that the networks work fine and make the processes run smooth. The average salary of system administrators in the USA is $62,852/year. Possession of the AWS networking specialty advances your career to senior systems administrator, information technology manager, etc. With the growing adoption of AWS, organizations are focused on hiring IT professionals with AWS Networking Specialty certification.
Computer Security Specialists
Safety of computer security network is of paramount importance. AWS Networking Specialty training not just helps in earning the certification but also to handle the real-world workplace responsibilities including administering, monitoring and troubleshooting security features and enhancements available with AWS.
Domain 1: Design and Implement Hybrid IT Network Architectures at Scale
- 1.1 Implement connectivity for hybrid IT
- 1.2 Given a scenario, derive an appropriate hybrid IT architecture connectivity solution
- 1.3 Explain the process to extend connectivity using AWS Direct Connect
- 1.4 Evaluate design alternatives that leverage AWS Direct Connect
- 1.5 Define routing policies for hybrid IT architectures
Domain 2: Design and Implement AWS Networks
- 2.1 Apply AWS networking concepts
- 2.2 Given customer requirements, define network architectures on AWS
- 2.3 Propose optimized designs based on the evaluation of an existing implementation
- 2.4 Determine network requirements for a specialized workload
- 2.5 Derive an appropriate architecture based on customer and application requirements
- 2.6 Evaluate and optimize cost allocations given a network design and application data flow
Domain 3: Automate AWS Tasks
- 3.1 Evaluate automation alternatives within AWS for network deployments
- 3.2 Evaluate tool-based alternatives within AWS for network operations and management
Domain 4: Configure Network Integration with Application Services
- 4.1 Leverage the capabilities of Route 53
- 4.2 Evaluate DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture
- 4.3 Determine the appropriate configuration of DHCP within AWS
- 4.4 Given a scenario, determine an appropriate load balancing strategy within the AWS ecosystem
- 4.5 Determine a content distribution strategy to optimize for performance
- 4.6 Reconcile AWS service requirements with network requirements
Domain 5: Design and Implement for Security and Compliance
- 5.1 Evaluate design requirements for alignment with security and compliance objectives
- 5.2 Evaluate monitoring strategies in support of security and compliance objectives
- 5.3 Evaluate AWS security features for managing network traffic
- 5.4 Utilize encryption technologies to secure network communications
Domain 6: Manage, Optimize, and Troubleshoot the Network
- 6.1 Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve a network issue
Looking for a customized training?
Fee & Schedule
Get Ahead With Spiretecsolutions Training Certificate
- Earn your Certificate
- Differentiate yourself with Masters Certificate
- Share your achievement
- Need Customized Curriculum?
Our course is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the domain.
The knowledge and course skills you've gained working on projects, simulations, case studies will set you ahead of the competition.
Talk about your Certificate on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume, or frame it - tell your friends and colleagues about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
I. Who we are?
SpireTec solutions is the latest technology enabled I.Tmanagement training company specialized in offering 1500+ courses with the state of art training facilities backed by a team of industry experts in various domains with assuring best quality services.
II. What drives spireTec successful and stand apart?
Since SpireTec provides 24X7 training and support for your training needs is very adaptable to your time availabilities and offers customized training programs according to your availability and time zones of your contingent.
III. Why opt SpireTec as one-stop destination for all your IT training needs?
Because SpireTec aims for the personal & professional growth of you as individual & corporate as a whole, providing training on the latest and updated versions in the designated domains.
IV. What’s should be my eligibility to take the specific training from SpireTec?
It is preferable but not mandatory to have domain experience in the area of your interest in which you want to opt training, supported by good English communication skills, a good Wi-Fi and computer or laptop system in case you want remote training.
V. How can SpireTec be a role-model for my career success?
Spire Tec aims and ensure to offer finest and world-class training to the participants by giving them a proper counselling and a guided career path by our industry experts which leads guaranteed success for you in the corporate world.
VI. What are the various modes of training available with SpireTec?
We offer online training (1-1, Group training), Classroom training, Onsite training with state of art facilities.