CyberSec First Responder
CyberSec First Responder course covers network defense and incident response methods, tactics, and procedures are taught in alignment with industry frameworks such as NIST 800-61 r.2 (Computer Security Incident Handling), US-CERT’s NCISP (National Cyber Incident Response Plan), and Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 41 on Cyber Incident Coordination Policy. It is ideal for candidates who have been tasked with the responsibility of monitoring and detecting security incidents in information systems and networks, and for executing standardized responses to such incidents. The course introduces tools, tactics, and procedures to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence and remediate and report incidents as they occur. CyberSec First Responder course provides a comprehensive methodology for individuals responsible for defending the cybersecurity of their organization.
In the CyberSec First Responder course, you will understand, assess, and respond to security threats and operate a system and network security analysis platform.
- Compare and contrast various threats and classify threat profile
- Explain the purpose and use of attack tools and technique
- Explain the purpose and use of post-exploitation tools and tactic
- Explain the purpose and use of the social engineering tactic
- Given a scenario, perform ongoing threat landscape research and use data to prepare for an incident
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools to analyze log
- Given a scenario, use regular expressions to parse log files and locate meaningful data
- Given a scenario, use Windows tools to analyze incidents
- Given a scenario, use Linux-based tools to analyze incidents
- Summarize methods and tools used for malware analysis
- Given a scenario, analyze common indicators of potential compromise
- Explain the importance of best practices in preparation for incident response
- Given a scenario, execute incident response process
- Explain the importance of concepts that are unique to forensic analysis
- Explain general mitigation methods and devices
CyberSec First Responder course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners preparing for or who currently perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. It is ideal for those roles within federal contracting companies, and private sector firms who whose mission or strategic objectives require the execution of Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) or DoD Information Network (DODIN) operation and incident handling.
Looking for a customized training?
Fee & Schedule
Get Ahead With Spiretecsolutions Training Certificate
- Earn your Certificate
- Differentiate yourself with Masters Certificate
- Share your achievement
- Need Customized Curriculum?
Our course is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the domain.
The knowledge and course skills you've gained working on projects, simulations, case studies will set you ahead of the competition.
Talk about your Certificate on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume, or frame it - tell your friends and colleagues about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
I. Who we are?
SpireTec solutions is the latest technology enabled I.Tmanagement training company specialized in offering 1500+ courses with the state of art training facilities backed by a team of industry experts in various domains with assuring best quality services.
II. What drives spireTec successful and stand apart?
Since SpireTec provides 24X7 training and support for your training needs is very adaptable to your time availabilities and offers customized training programs according to your availability and time zones of your contingent.
III. Why opt SpireTec as one-stop destination for all your IT training needs?
Because SpireTec aims for the personal & professional growth of you as individual & corporate as a whole, providing training on the latest and updated versions in the designated domains.
IV. What’s should be my eligibility to take the specific training from SpireTec?
It is preferable but not mandatory to have domain experience in the area of your interest in which you want to opt training, supported by good English communication skills, a good Wi-Fi and computer or laptop system in case you want remote training.
V. How can SpireTec be a role-model for my career success?
Spire Tec aims and ensure to offer finest and world-class training to the participants by giving them a proper counselling and a guided career path by our industry experts which leads guaranteed success for you in the corporate world.
VI. What are the various modes of training available with SpireTec?
We offer online training (1-1, Group training), Classroom training, Onsite training with state of art facilities.