When you access or use our Services, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and understand its contents. Your use of our Services and the Site and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy, any applicable Terms of Service (including any applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes) and any applicable End User License Agreement.
What Kinds of Information Do We Collect?
In order to provide our services, we collect information. Some information you provide directly to us, some we collect automatically through our Services, and some is collected from third parties. In this Policy, “Personal Data” refers to data that could be used, alone or in combination with other data, to identify you as an individual.
In addition, we collect non-personally identifiable information to improve our website, online courses and marketing programs.
How Do We Collect Personal Information?
We collect information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out our enquiry form online, communicate with us over the phone or email, or fill out any physical in pursuance of seeking information about our courses or to get enrolled yourself.
The Types of Personal Data We May Collect
Contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number);
Payment information (including payment card numbers and associated identifiers, billing address, and bank account information); and
Account log-in credentials (which for some Services may include social network credentials).
We may also collect other information from or about you, such as information about what products you purchased, your interests, demographic information, photographs and videos, and biometric data such as fingerprints or voice prints. You may also provide us with additional data.
Type of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We automatically collect information about your interactions with the Services as well as devices on which the Services are installed. In some cases, we automatically collect information about other devices connected to the same network as the device on which the Services are installed.
We May Collect and Use the Following
- SpireTec Solutions collects your behavioral information regarding the SpireTec Website including pages you visit, your route, time spent, and other statistical information;
- Details about your computers, devices, applications, and networks, including internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, Bluetooth device IDs, mobile device ID, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser IDs, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet.
- Browser type and language, language preferences, battery level, on/off status, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from other sources and combine that information with the information we collect directly. Examples of information we may receive from other sources include updated delivery or payment information used to correct our records; purchase or redemption information; and customer support and enrollment information.
Certain Services may request permission to access your location. Where you grant this permission, we will collect information about your location using GPS, wireless, or Bluetooth technology. You can control access to precise location information through your mobile device settings. We also may look up your IP address to determine your general location.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
To Respond to Your Query
When you submit a query regarding the availability and pricing of courses, eligibility or suitability to pursue the course, career scope and other information, we may use the personal information to respond to your query appropriately.
To Customize Your Course
We use your information to make our courses more suitable to your need or purpose.
To Run Our Business
We also use the information we collect for other business purposes, including to:
- Measure your experience regarding our Website or Services
- Advertise SpireTec Solutions products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- Establish and manage accounts and licenses, including by collecting and processing payments and completing transactions;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage subscriptions, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers and promotions;
- Conduct market and consumer research and trend analyses;
- Enable posting on our blogs, forums, and other public communications;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- Comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
Advertising – Self or Third-Party
SpireTec Solutions may use your personally identifiable information as well as non-personally identifiable information for advertisement. We may perform the advertisement ourselves or by engaging with any third-party entity.
Who Do We Share Personal Data With?
Generally, we disclose the information we collect to provide the Services, to communicate with you, to advertise or promote our Services, to facilitate changes to or transfers of our business, as required by law, or with your consent. For instance, we may share the information we collect as follows:
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- With current and future members of the SpireTec Solutions family of companies for the purposes described in this Policy;
- With service providers who perform services for us. For example, reserving a hotel, conference room or other venue, or assisting you to access our Services in a better way.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk;
- To legal, governmental, or judicial authorities as instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities, or where we believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities, or where we are bound by contract or law to enable a customer or business partner to comply with applicable laws;
- In connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of our assets or functions where Personal Data is transferred or shared as part of the business assets (provided that such party agrees to use or disclose such Personal Data consistent with this Policy or gains your consent for other uses or disclosures);
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share information or publicly post content and reviews (for example, social media posts); and
- With persons of your choosing and at your discretion, should the product you are subscribed to allow that functionality.
- We may also share aggregate data that does not identify you or any specific device with third parties.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Data we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality, integrity, and an appropriate level of availability.However, you understand and agree that no communication over the Internet is 100% secure.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Personal Data?
If you are an authorized user of SpireTec Solutions Services, you may access and correct the Personal Data in your profile at any time by visiting My Account or contacting us as described below.
To stop receiving marketing communications, click on the unsubscribe link in the email. However, if you are an authorized user of SpireTec Solutions Services, we will contact you to provide administrative or other technical support which you may need.
SpireTec Solutions will keep your Personal Data for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our products or for as long as is reasonably necessary for business purposes related to provision of the Services, such as internal reporting and reconciliation purposes, or to provide you with feedback or information you might request.
SpireTec Solutionsis committed to comply with the children’s privacy protection regulations ofall the sovereign states in the world where our subscribers are. If you are below 18 years in India and you found our course interest of you, we recommend you take help of your parents or legal guardians to browse and access our Website and use our Services. You must have your parent’s permission to access the Services. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Data from children considered minor in the state without the consent of their parents or legal guardians, we will act promptly to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site and Services may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may have their own privacy practices. You understand and agree that such practices or policies are beyond the control of SpireTec Solutions. We strongly suggest you review their privacy practices before accessing their websites. SpireTec Solutions disclaims any warranty regarding the protection of privacy or personal information on such websites.