VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.3] Training & Certification Course
During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will learn about the configuration and use of the vRealize Automation platform, including self-service provisioning and the creation of catalogue services that include predefined virtual machines, software components, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks. This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to leverage workflows, creating approval cycles, and managing machine lifecycles to conserve resources. In addition, you will better understand and know how to achieve the benefits of automation as a component of the software-defined data centre.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases
- Install and configure vRealize Automation
- Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical infrastructures
- Configure and manage catalogues and blueprints
- Configure and manage business groups and reservations for computing resources on VMware, Microsoft, Amazon, and other platforms
- Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation approval and governance policies
- Explain vRealize Automation extensibility and workflows
- Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
Install and configure VMware ESX®/VMware ESXi™
- Install VMware vCenter Server®
- Create vCenter Server objects, such as data centres and folders
- Create and manage vCenter Server roles and permissions
- Create and modify a standard switch
- Create and modify a distributed switch
- Connect an ESX/ESXi host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
- Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
- Enable VMware vSphere® vMotion® on an ESX/ESXi host
- Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with vSphere vMotion
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® Prerequisite
Experienced system administrators and system integrators who is responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
Looking for a customized training?
Fee & Schedule
Get Ahead With Spiretecsolutions Training Certificate
- Earn your Certificate
- Differentiate yourself with Masters Certificate
- Share your achievement
- Need Customized Curriculum?
Our course is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the domain.
The knowledge and course skills you've gained working on projects, simulations, case studies will set you ahead of the competition.
Talk about your Certificate on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume, or frame it - tell your friends and colleagues about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
I. Who we are?
SpireTec solutions is the latest technology enabled I.Tmanagement training company specialized in offering 1500+ courses with the state of art training facilities backed by a team of industry experts in various domains with assuring best quality services.
II. What drives spireTec successful and stand apart?
Since SpireTec provides 24X7 training and support for your training needs is very adaptable to your time availabilities and offers customized training programs according to your availability and time zones of your contingent.
III. Why opt SpireTec as one-stop destination for all your IT training needs?
Because SpireTec aims for the personal & professional growth of you as individual & corporate as a whole, providing training on the latest and updated versions in the designated domains.
IV. What’s should be my eligibility to take the specific training from SpireTec?
It is preferable but not mandatory to have domain experience in the area of your interest in which you want to opt training, supported by good English communication skills, a good Wi-Fi and computer or laptop system in case you want remote training.
V. How can SpireTec be a role-model for my career success?
Spire Tec aims and ensure to offer finest and world-class training to the participants by giving them a proper counselling and a guided career path by our industry experts which leads guaranteed success for you in the corporate world.
VI. What are the various modes of training available with SpireTec?
We offer online training (1-1, Group training), Classroom training, Onsite training with state of art facilities.