AZ-204: Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure
AZ-204: Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure: Overview
Web and mobile app developers, irrespective of the technology stack they use, can benefit from this Azure Developer Certification based on AZ-204 Exam course.
An Azure Developer contributes to all phases of cloud development from defining requirements and design, to development, deployment and maintenance, performance tuning and monitoring.
SpireTec has a team of experienced instructors to train you from Microsoft Azure Developer Certification Exam. You may access our course online or request for on-site classroom. We help corporates to upskill their staff with Azure Developer Certification.
Microsoft AZ 204 Certification: Breakup of Exams Topics
SpireTec has designed this Azure administrator certification course program, which helps the candidates learn about storage implementation and management. Aside from this, the learners will learn about the following things:
Develope Azure Compute
Develope for Azure Storage
Implement Azure Security
Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize Azure Solutions
Connect to consume Azuer services and third party service
Who should take this course ?
IT recruiters give preference to candidates with Azure Developer Certification. The possession of certification gives you an edge on the competition in not just clearing the interview rounds but also performing in the organization.
Cloud Solutions Architect
Cloud solution architects understand the technical, financial, organizational requirements/constraints of enterprise customers and work closely with multiple teams to create cloud-enabled solutions. Azure Developer Certification makes it easy for them to design new innovative solutions on/across private/public IaaS/PaaS Azure cloud platform.
Cloud Database Administrator
Cloud Database Administrators keep a company’s information accessible to authorized users. Skills gained with Microsoft Azure (AZ-204) Certification course helps them to migrate their company’s database to Azure cloud and make data highly available via cloud servers so that it may be accessed at any time.
Azure is the second most popular cloud platform and there is a high demand for cloud administrators. The Azure Developer Associate Certification endorses their skills to increase their employability and perform well in the industry.
Prerequisites for Microsoft Azure (AZ 204) Certification
The candidate should have knowledge of programming in a language supported by Azure and proficiency in Azure SDKs, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
Module 1: Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
Students will learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform. They will learn how the platform functions and how to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform.
- 1 Azure App Service Core Concepts
- 2 Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- 3 Configuring and Monitering App Service Apps
- 4 Sclaing App Service Apps
- 5 Azure App Service staging Environment
Module 2: Implement Azure Functions
This module covers creating Functions apps, and how to integrate triggers and inputs/outputs in to the app.
- 1 Azure Functions Overview
- 2 Developing Azure Functions
- 3 Implement Durable Functions
Module 3: Develope Solutions that use blob solutions
Students will learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle, and how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata.
- 1 Azure Blob torage core concepts
- 2 Managing Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- 3 Working with Azure Blob storage
Module 4: Develope solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
Students will learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed. Students will also learn how to create Cosmos DB accounts and create databases, containers, and items by using a mix of the Azure Portal and the .NET SDK.
- 1 Azure Cosmos DB Overview
- 2 Azure Cosmos DB Data Structure
- 3 Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
Module 5: Implement IaaS Solutions
This module instructs students on how to use create VMs and container images to use in their solutions. It covers creating VMs, using ARM templates to automate resource deployment, create and manage Docker images, publishing an image to the Azure Container Registry, and running a container in Azure Container Instances.
- 1 Provisioning VMs in Azure
- 2 Create and Deploy ARM Templates
- 3 Create container images for solutions
- 4 Publish a container image to Azure container rigistry
- 5 Create and run container images in Azure container instances
Module 6: Implement User Authentication and Authorization
Students will learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources. Students will also learn how to use the Microsoft Authentication Library and Microsoft Graph to authenticate a user and retrieve information stored in Azure, and how and when to use Shared Access Signatures.
- 1 Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- 2 Authentication using Microsoft authentication library
- 3 Using Microsoft Graph
- 4 Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
Module 7: Implement Secure Cloud Solutions
This module covers how to secure the information (keys, secrets, certificates) an application uses to access resources. It also covers securing application configuration information.
- 1 Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- 2 Impliment Managed identities for Azure resources
- 3 Secure app configuration data by using Azure App configuration
Module 8: Impliment API Management
Students will learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to their APIs by using the Azure API Management service.
- 1 API Management Overview
- 2 Defining policies for API
- 3 Securing your APIs
Module 9: Develope App Service Logic Apps
This module teaches students how to use Azure Logic Apps to schedule, automate, and orchestrate tasks, business processes, workflows, and services across enterprises or organizations.
- 1 Azure Logic Apps Overview
- 2 Creating Custome connectors for Logic Apps
Module 10: Develope Event Based Solutions
Students will learn how to build applications with event-based architectures.
- 1 Impliment Solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- 2 Impliment Solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- 3 Impliment Solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
Module 11: Developed Massage-Based Solutions
Students will learn how to build applications with message-based architectures.
- 1 Impliment Solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- 2 Impliment Solutions that use Azure Queue storage queues
Module 12: Monitor and Optimize Azure Solutions
This module teaches students how to instrument their code for telemetry and how to analyze and troubleshoot their apps.
- 1 Overview of monitoring in Azure
- 2 Instrument an app for monitoring
- 3 Analyzing and Troubleshooting apps
- 4 Impliment code that handles transient faults
Module 13: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Students will learn how to use different caching services to improve the performance of their apps.
- 1 Develop for Azure cache for Redis
- 1 Develop for storage on CDNs